HiPP HA2 Hypoallergenic baby Formula
4 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
2 HA Combiotik Hipp - modeled on nature
Milk HiPP 2 HA Combiotik is tailored to the specific nutritional requirements of children at risk of allergy. Combiotik milk next HiPP HA represents a unique combination of ingredients:
- A valuable dietary fiber (GOS *) - modeled on nature
* GOS = galactooligosaccharides from lactose.
- Natural lactic acid bacteria - originally derived from human milk. We milk contains various probiotics - their type is individual every woman.
- Vitamins A, C and D - for the immune system
- Omega-3 - essential polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega-3 - are important for the development of the brain and nerve cells, and our body does not produce them itself. Therefore, the provision of these fatty acids from the diet is especially important for the healthy development of your baby.
Hydrolyzed protein - so far, if your child was breastfed HA, after 6 months of age is appropriate for him including milk next Hipp 2 HA Combiotik. It contains hydrolysed (split into small fragments), the protein having reduced allergenic activity. HiPP 2 HA milk is easy to digest Combiotik and filling - contains easily digestible, gluten-free starch.
- At the end of breastfeeding after 6 months or in exchange for any other milk next HA.
Once you use the milk HiPP 2 HA Combiotik, stool consistency your baby may change. This is due to the properties of dietary fiber (GOS), which loosens the stool - similar to breast-fed infants.
- Boil fresh water and let it cool to about 104-122° F (40-50° C).
- Put 2/3 of the prepared water into a bottle.
- Fill loosely the measuring spoon and remove the rest of powder. Put the recommended amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it very well.
- Add the remaining water, shake it again very well several times.
- Let it cool to drinking temperature (about 98.6° F). Check the temperature.
LACTOSE, vegetable oils (palm oil**, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolysed WHEY PROTEIN, starch, galactooligosaccharides from LACTOSE, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, L-tyrosine , potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, vitamin C, magnesium carbonate , potassium citrate, L-tryptophan, calcium citrate, magnesium sulfate, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, niacin, pantothenic acid, natural lactic acid cultures (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)(1) , vitamin E, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, Metafolin® (3) (calcium L-methylfolate), vitamin K, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12 . (1) Limosilactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 ,(3)Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, **palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies.