HiPP HA1 Hypo-Allergenic Formula
Warning: Last items in stock!
Country as labeled: Germany
Package contents: 500g
Age range: Suitable for newborns and older
Milk Hipp 1 HA Combiotik is tailored to the specific nutritional requirements of children at risk of allergy. Combiotik in infant milk HiPP HA represents a unique combination of ingredients:
- A valuable dietary fiber (GOS *) - modeled on nature
* GOS = galactooligosaccharides from lactose.
- Natural lactic acid bacteria - originally derived from human milk. We milk contains various probiotics - their type is individual every woman.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 (LC PUFA) - also contained in breast milk. They are particularly important in the early months of life, because the body does not produce the baby alone.
Milk Hipp 1 HA Combiotik contains hydrolyzed (broken into small fragments) protein, thereby fed infants milk HiPP HA Combiotik join allergy risk is lower - like breast-fed infants.
Hipp 1 HA milk is easy to digest Combiotik and filling - contains easily digestible, gluten-free starch.
- From birth - as the sole food or supplement breastfeeding
- At the end of lactation or in exchange for any other infant milk HA.
Once you pass the milk HiPP 1 HA Combiotik milk from another initial HA, stool consistency your baby may change. This is due to the properties of dietary fiber (GOS), which loosens the stool - similar to breast-fed infants.
- Boil fresh water and let it cool to about 104-122° F (40-50° C).
- Put 2/3 of the prepared water into a bottle.
- Fill loosely the measuring spoon and remove the rest of powder. Put the recommended amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it very well.
- Add the remaining water, shake it again very well several times.
- Let it cool to drinking temperature (about 98.6° F). Check the temperature.