HiPP 3 Combiotik organic baby formula
Warning: Last items in stock!
HiPP Organic Follow-on milk Combiotik 3 was developed according to the latest findings in breast milk research and is tailored to the nutritional needs of your baby. It contains natural lactic acid cultures that were originally derived from breast milk and is suitable for babies after the 10th month.
- Important dietary fiber (GOS *) on the model of mother's milk. Obtained from lactose - * Galactooligosaccharides
- Natural lactic acid cultures, which were originally derived from milk. Breast milk contains a variety of probiotic cultures, which may vary in individual patients.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (LCP), as contained in breast milk. They are particularly important in the first months of life, because babies at this age itself can not produce sufficient LCPs.
- Only contain lactose: milk contains as easily digestible milk sugar
For babies 10-12 months
Made in Germany
- Boil fresh water and let it cool to about 104-122° F (40-50° C).
- Put 2/3 of the prepared water into a bottle.
- Fill loosely the measuring spoon and remove the rest of powder. Put the recommended amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it very well.
- Add the remaining water, shake it again very well several times.
- Let it cool to drinking temperature (about 98.6° F). Check the temperature.