-in USA- HiPP Good Night Bottle - organic baby night meal - 6th month on
HiPP of Germany
- with organic wholesome cereals for long-lasting satiety
- with vitamin A, B1, C, D and E
- with calcium, iodine and zinc
- gluten free
- easy to digest and particularly satiating effect
- with ingredients from organic production
- Boil fresh water and let it cool to about 104-122° F (40-50° C).
- Put 2/3 of the prepared water into a bottle.
- Fill loosely the measuring spoon and remove the rest of powder. Put the recommended amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it very well.
- Add the remaining water, shake it again very well several times.
- Let it cool to drinking temperature (about 98.6° F). Check the temperature.
Note: Due to the contained wholesome cereals, the product is creamier than regular bottles food. As an alternative to the usual milk teat you can also use a baby cereal teat or give the good night bottle from the cup.
Fluid intake and dosage
Fluid intake can be individually different per bottle. Recommended fluid intake and number of the bottles per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily drink the bottle empty. Please use only the enclosed measuring spoon!
|finished food for drinking, fl.oz||boiled water, fl.oz||measuring spoon|