Country as labeled: Germany
Package contents: 500g
Age range: Suitable for newborns and older
Reduced lactose content: HiPP Comfort specialty foods such as breast milk contains easily digestible milk sugar. Since lactose in some babies will not be as well tolerated, the lactose content is much lower than in conventional milk formulas.
· Delaminated protein: HiPP Comfort specialty foods contains only small protein components, the less the body perceives as foreign and can digest easily.
· Particularly easy to digest fat which structure the fatty acids present in breast milk comes particularly close. This leads to softer chairs and less constipation.
· Prebiotic fibers (GOS *) on the model of mother's milk. These fibers are loosening chair and support healthy intestinal flora.
Obtained from lactose - * Galactooligosaccaride
For the healthy development of your baby with:
· Natural lactic acid cultures, which were originally derived from milk. Breast milk contains a variety of probiotic cultures, which may vary in individual patients.
· Long-chain polyunsaturated omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (LCP), how are also contained in breast milk. They are particularly important in the first months of life, because babies at this age itself can not produce sufficient LCPs.
Lactose, maltodextrin, vegetable oils, hydrolyzed whey protein, starch, beta Palmitat², prebiotic fiber (galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose), calcium orthophosphates, LCP¹-oil mixture (vegetable oils, fish oil), emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono and diglycerides of
Fatty acids, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, choline, potassium hydroxide, potassium chloride, vitamin C, sodium hydroxide, taurine, inositol, L-tyrosine, vitamin E, iron sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum (R) ³), niacin, pantothenic acid, zinc, vitamin A, copper sulphate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin K, folic acid, sodium selenate, biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
- Boil fresh water and let it cool to about 104-122° F (40-50° C).
- Put 2/3 of the prepared water into a bottle.
- Fill loosely the measuring spoon and remove the rest of powder. Put the recommended amount of powder into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake it very well.
- Add the remaining water, shake it again very well several times.
- Let it cool to drinking temperature (about 98.6° F). Check the temperature.