HiPP Organic Semolina
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Just ADD water water: Organic baby cereal, kids semolina for infants from the 6th Month.
- without addition of sugar (ingredients naturally contain sugar)
- without artificial flavors*, addition of colors* and without preservatives*
- with valuable and age appropriate follow-on milk
- with omega-3 fatty acids, important for the cells of brain and nerves
- with calcium, iron, iodine and zinc, as well as important vitamins
- valuable and easily digestible cereal
- contains gluten
- with ingredients from organic production
* prohibited by law in baby food in Europe
Select the water and powder (appropriate to the age and appetite) according the dosing-table.
- Boil fresh water for each meal. Let it cool to 122° F (50° C).
- Put the amount of the powder (as in table) into a dish.
- Measure off the boiled water (as in table), add to the powder and stir well.
- Let it soak about 1 minute until the desired consistency is reached. Check the temperature.
The correct dosage is shown on the box.
Every baby is different and so the daily portion can also be very different. The indicated dosing table is intended to help you to prepare the correct amount of the various baby cereal.
- It is important for your babies healthy, that you follow the preparation and dosing instructions.
- Feed the baby cereal always with a spoon and prepare it fresh for each meal.
- Reclose the opened bag after removal of product, store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place. Consume the content within 3-4 weeks.
- Please do not heat the baby cereal in the microwave (hazard of steam burns!)
- With the first little teeth, take care of the vespertine dental care and do not feed your baby after the dental care.
Baby cereal is a perfect meal in complementary food age and is after the 4th month as a supplement to breast milk or infant formula from the bottle. If you want to switch the bottle meals to the follow-on milk before the end of the 6th month, consult your pediatrician.